Saturday, August 14, 2010

i suck at keeping this updated.

my bestfriends daughter trinity and wyatt..he is such a ladies man..we have to watch out for these two..



my fiance at the begining of the deployment.


another one of wyatts girlfriends brooklyn.. i tell you he is a ladies man.


WOW - ok so i suck at keeping this updated!! ofcourse soo many things have happend!! Wyatt is not a little baby anymore..he is a little tornado! He started walkin on his first birthday and he got the hang of it really quick. He is such a smart little boy as well. He can talk.. his words are so cute,and when he says things it is usually in a question tone..




Please- peas?




light- ight!




pop- PoP




mom- is a yell MOM!




nick- nnnICK




lacie- say C




grandma- m(ah) m(aw)




those are just a few cute ones lol he also does a lot of sign language, please, more, eat..just the normal things i guess. I love being a mom though!! really its the best thing in the world.. ok so besides the talkin he also recently learned how to eat with a spoon and fork and drink out of a straw! ohh man i could go on and on about my little man... but for some about my other man... nick is doing really good in afghan, i am countin down the months til he is home, not much longer!! We get to talk a lot more then i expected we would and that is totally ok with me :] Skype is a very amazing thing..it makes it so i can still see and hear his voice.. i feel so nervous everytime we get to talk on it because im worried about not lookin right and all the stuff that probably doesnt even cross his mind. Wyatt loves talkin to nick on skype as well. He shows off for him with his spinning in circles and then will stop and laugh and make sure he can still see nick and start spinning more. He blows him kisses and will tell him over and over again HI! hi dada! the only thing that is hard is when wyatt tries to touch him and gets frustrated because he cant and starts crying.. it breaks my heart. We all want nick to just be home already! I will let you know when he is home. As for me...i am hanging in there, i go in on tuesday to have a consult about my wisdom teeth that need taken out. All four of them came in and one of them is infected now..i just havnt had time to think about the pain, man how kids make you extremly busy.. aug. 2nd was the mark of two years since i lost my bestfriend brandon.. and LECIA IS NOW 21 YAHOOOO!!!! :]]

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how big he is getting! I remember when you first found out you were pregnant with him. Seems like forever ago. I also wanted to say congrates on everything! I don't think I ever really told you before. You're doing a great job being a mom! keep at it!

    ReplyDelete