Thursday, April 22, 2010

dress up and ect..




Sooo i have had shingles..and today was my first day back to work. ughh i do not like work..in my perfect world i would be rich and not have to work and just be able to take care of my baby and not miss anything, he is growing up soo fast and i wish i could just make him freeze!! I can not beleive that in four days he will already be ten months! I have already started planning his birthday party. Well because of my shingles he is most likely going to get chicken pox and of course nick gets lucky and gets to miss those lol. I know he would give anything to be here and we would give anything also but he is pretty lucky to miss the sucky parts. Speaking of nick he is out on another mission..he is doing really good and he says he isnt as scared anymore. He says it is completly different than he expected and that he still has the worry but not as bad anymore. so that makes me feel better! I found an add on the internet about cruises and i decided that is what we are going to do for our honey moon if it is ok with nick ofcourse..




welll today was a long day for wyatt and i both. He does really good at daycare but i always feel bad when he has to be there all day with me. so when we got home i decided to have fun and play dress up. here are some of his outfits. i also painted his toe nails hot pink!! I could only imagine what nick would have to say about that hahaha. But i bet you anything one day i will paint nicks nails too!! Ohhh how i can not wait for the futur!!! :]


-steph.




No comments:

Post a Comment