Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally another update!

WOW nick is almost home!! seriously next month!?! I think to myself how when he left i had this goal to work out and be tan and get all hot for when he got back and now i think how there is only a month left i have not worked out or lost any weight or even got a tan on haha.. soo i need to get my butt in gear. I know he loves me for me and he fell in love with me how i am i just feel like he deserves the best and that is what i want to give him. But on another note i am packing up all his stuff to be able to bring it to him and i am completly ready to be in the man i loves arms!!
My sister lecia was here this weekend for spud day and it was so great to see her like it always is. i love her and miss her so much while she is away. Well we cleaned out the storage unit on sunday and she ended up taking my keys home to boise with her, so i am unable to get into my apartment thank goodness i have a greatfamily and they are letting me and wyatt crash at there places..
Another thing i was in my friends wedding saturday and weddings only make me want mine sooner!! i mean we are gettin married in november but our wedding is not going to be til next september!!! ohh the joys of money..
ANDDDDDD nick is letting me pick a new car for us to buy. he spoils me like no other and i am so extremly happy to have him!!! We honestly do need a newer car and so that is why he wants me to find one but i have never went and bought one.. i have always been spoiled and i am a very big daddys lil girl so my daddy got me my first two cars so this is very exciting for me to do. oh i mean i did pay for my two other cars but daddy jsut found them for me!!
update on wy bug- we are still in the stupid custody battle which i think is going to never end so im jsut dealig with it and one day i might get childsupport.. MAYBE? orrr he could be a good dad for once and sign his rights away? we can only wish.. but wyatt is huge ofcourse and he is soo dang smart! he is putting words together now like no mommy or want you mommy, please ball.. you get the point and it is soo sad he is so big. but trust me no more babies til nick or i have gone to school!! Wyatt is a complete boy, he loves to play outside adn get dirty, climb anything he can, throw EVERYTHING and just be loud.. boy oh boy im in for some fun with nick and wyatt together?? anyone. HELP!? :]] im totally kidding i am blessed with the most amazing men in my life and i would never change that for anything! soo there is an update i guess it most likely wont be for a couple weeks again.. oppps..
love steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment