Tuesday, April 20, 2010

our lives together!











Yes love is in the air!! My mom, little sister, wyatt and i went to cali to visit nick in twentynine palms for a weekend. We decided to go to huntington beach for the day and play in the water..well it was the end of january so it was still pretty cold so i keep the little guy covered most of the time. Welllll.. at one point when i was changing wyatts diaper i get done and turn around and in the sand it said I LOVE YOU MARRY ME?!? shocked i looked up at nick as he was gettin down on one knee and he asked me to marry him!! i couldnt beleive it. i kept asking if it was real :] he picked out the most beautiful ring that i just love and i am soo excited to spend the rest of our lives together! Not only has he fallen in love with me but my son too. You would never be able to tell that nick is not wyatts biological father. He loves him like his own and that is a huge deal to me. I told nick from the begining that my son will always come first and it just happend to all come together. We have a happy little family together and i could ask for more. Well i guess that isnt true.. i pray everyday nick is safe over in afghanastan and is able to come home to us safely! he left at the start of the month and will be over there til november sometime. He is a combat engineer and drives the husky which finds IED's. Scary i know..i couldnt have fallen in love with a cook or somthing i had to fall for a bad ass. He makes us so proud!! I can honestly say i am going to marry my hero. I have only got to talk to nick twice on the phone since he has been over there. Facebook has been amazing to have during this time because he can get on the computer when he has time so we get to email which is very nice! I get on everyday to see if he wrote back so i spend a lot of my time waiting. But i know that it is all worth it! I think i have finally decided that we are going to get married in feb.. i have always wanted a winter wedding but being away from him this long has shown me that i dont care when i just wanna start our lives together. I am actually going to go look at a place to have the wedding and reception it is only 300 dollars to rent and you can have alcohol there. i hope i like it, lets cross our fingers! The wedding planning is going to keep me busy so that way i wont spend all day worrying about nick. Dont get me wrong he is always on my mind but i cant go through my whole day just thinking about how much i miss him when i cant change that he is over there. Well im going to try and keep this updated we will see how well i do that..
-Steph-

2 comments:

  1. You need a place to vent, and talk and keep your mind off things. I will be your blogger stalker. LOL... and you meant you wanted a summer wedding.. not winter, but have now changed your mind.> LOL>.. just playing. Love your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lol you can be my editor too cuz i obviously need one!! can i stalk you :]

    ReplyDelete